We manufacture surgical sutures conforming to U.S.P. (United States Pharmacopeia) standards and certified with CE, ISO and GMP in a Class 10,000 manufacturing facility.
- more on quality
Our efficient and systematic manufacturing facility and effective supply chain system ensures quick production and supply of sutures typically within 30 days of receiving the order
We offer products with customized packing and various suture-needle combination as required by the customer.
We manufacture and supply sutures, surgical mesh, surgical tape and bone-wax under private label or neutral label as per the customer requirements.
- more on oem support
Sutures, commonly called stitches, are sterile, surgical threads that are used to repair cuts (lacerations). They also are used to close incisions from surgery. A suture is a medical device used in wound closure.
Dolphin Sutures has an excellent portfolio of wound closure products including a full range of surgical sutures. It has an experience of nearly 20 years in manufacturing and marketing surgical sutures.
Dolphin Sutures is a pioneer in the Indian suture industry, being the 1st Indian suture manufacturing company to manufacture synthetic absorbable medical sutures like Polyglycolic Acid Sutures and Polyglactin 910 suture.
Dolphin Sutures is committed to helping surgeons in Connecting Tissues by providing them with a wide variety of excellent wound closure products at economical prices with unmatched service.
Virtually monofilament natural absorbable connective tissue derived from either beef or sheep intestines
Monofilament synthetic non-absorbable suture composed of an isotactic crystalline stereoisomer of polypropylene
Monofilament synthetic non-absorbable composed of long-chain aliphatic polymers Nylon 6 and Nylon 6,6
Why Dolphin Sutures?
- Offers full range of medical sutures including general sutures, ophthalmic and cardiovascular sutures!
- Shorter lead times, customization and OEM service.
- Strong product portfolio including sutures, suture kits, surgical mesh, skin stapler, microporous paper tapes and bone wax.
- Provides the best value for money, without compromising on the quality of sutures.
- Strict compliance with USP, ISO, CE and GMP standards while manufacturing sutures.
- Tensile strength of sutures much higher than U.S.P. and comparable with market leaders.
- Needle attachment strength is one of the best in the industry, 50% to 300% higher than U.S.P.
- Synthetic absorbable sutures contain one of the lowest moisture levels in the industry, thereby preventing degradation and loss of strength.
- Sutures are available with the latest alloy stainless steel suture needles and also with the regular 420 grade steel needles.
Other products :