We manufacture surgical sutures conforming to U.S.P. (United States Pharmacopeia) standards and certified with CE, ISO and GMP in a Class 10,000 manufacturing facility.
- more on quality
Our efficient and systematic manufacturing facility and effective supply chain system ensures quick production and supply of sutures typically within 30 days of receiving the order
Dolphin Sutures offers customized sutures with any needle and suture combination as required by the customer.
We manufacture and supply sutures, surgical mesh, surgical tape and bone-wax under private label or neutral label as per the customer requirements.
- more on oem support
Sutures, commonly called stitches, are sterile, surgical threads that are used to repair cuts (lacerations). They also are used to close incisions from surgery. A suture is a medical device used in wound closure.
Dolphin Sutures has an excellent portfolio of wound closure products and full range of surgical sutures. It has an experience of nearly 20 years in manufacturing surgical sutures.
Dolphin Sutures is committed to helping surgeons in Connecting Tissues by providing them with a wide variety of excellent wound closure products at economical prices with unmatched service.
Why Dolphin Sutures?
- We offer full range of sutures including cardiovascular, ophthalmic and general sutures!
- Shorter lead times, customization and OEM service.
- Strong product portfolio including sutures, suture kits, surgical mesh, skin stapler, microporous paper tapes and bone wax.
- We provide the best value for money, without compromising on the quality of sutures.
- Strict compliance with USP, ISO, CE and GMP standards while manufacturing sutures.
- Tensile strength of sutures much higher than U.S.P. and comparable with market leaders.
- Our suture-needle attachment is one of the best in the industry, 50% to 300% higher than U.S.P.
- Our synthetic absorbable sutures contain one of the lowest moisture levels thereby preventing the sutures from degradation and loss of strength.
- Our sutures are available with the latest alloy stainless steel suture needles and also with the regular 420 grade steel needles.