Caesarean Surgery suture kit (CS KIT) contains three different types of suture material which is used in Caesarean surgeries.
The CS suture kit contains a foil each of TS 2346 which is equipped with a ½ Circle Round body 40 mm. The round body needle is used for endo-dermis closure. The needles are extremely strong & possess very good sharpness which can take multiple bites on tissues. The Polyglactin 910 size 0 suture given here has a length of 90 cm and has high tensile strength.
The second suture of the kit consists of TS 9248 which is a Monofilament Polydioxanone suture size 1 equipped with a 1/2 Circle round body 40 mm heavy needle. This suture which is absorbable has very less memory and non-elastic is used for suturing the hard uterine tissue. The suture retains 50% of its tensile strength till 30 days as the uterine tissues take longer time to heal and the suture is essentially absorbed within 180-210 days. As long term tissue approximation is required the Polydioxanone sutures are used.
The third suture of the kit consists of TS 018 which is a Monofilament Polypropylene suture size 3-0 equipped with a 3/8 Circle Cutting 22 mm needle. This suture which is non-absorbable non elastic is used for suturing the epidermal tissue. The suture is generally retained in the body till the wound is completely healed. As the suture is non-absorbable the suture is removed by using sterile lancets.
- Suture kit contains suture codes most popularly used in Caesarean surgery.
- Suture codes can be customized according to preferences of surgeons.
- Our suture kits are sterilized ad ready to use.
- Kits offer simplicity and convenience for both medical distributors and hospital staff.
- The main advantage of using a suture kit is to have the entire surgical suture requirements for Caesarean surgery in a single pack
- Hospitals need not maintain inventory for various suture codes or monitor their stock levels. Suture kits are more convenient for the OT staff while preparing the operating room for orthopaedic surgery.
- Suture kits are ready to use and sterilized by ethylene oxide gas and guaranteed sterile until the primary pack is opened or damaged.