Obstetrics Surgery 180 suture kit (OB KIT 180) contains a combination of the two different types of suture material which is used in Obstetrics surgeries.
The OB KIT 180 contains a foil each of DS 2180 which is equipped with a ½ Circle Round body 40 mm Heavy & ½ Circle Taper Cutting 40 mm needle. The round body needle is used for endodermis closure and the taper cutting needles which are heavy duty are used for relatively heavier tissues like uterine walls. Both the needles are extremely strong & possess very good sharpness which can take multiple bites on tissues. The Polyglactin 910 size 1 suture given here has a length of 180 cm and it can be cut to two pieces based on the surgeon’s choice and application. As a longer length of the suture is provided the surgeon can stitch a longer length of the open wound.
The suture kit also consists of TS1326S which is a 3-0 Monofilament Poliglecapronone 25 suture equipped with a 3/8 Circle Cutting prime 25 mm needle. This suture which is absorbable has very less memory and non elastic is used for suturing the epidermis. The suture retains 50% of its tensile strength till 10 days where the sub-cuticular region is healed and the suture is essentially absorbed around 120 days of implantation.
- Suture kit contains suture codes most popularly used in Obstetrics surgery.
- Suture codes can be customized according to preferences of surgeons.
- Our suture kits are sterilized ad ready to use.
- Kits offer simplicity and convenience for both medical distributors and hospital staff.
- The main advantage of using a suture kit is to have the entire surgical suture requirements for Obstetrics surgery in a single pack
- Hospitals need not maintain inventory for various suture codes or monitor their stock levels. Suture kits are more convenient for the OT staff while preparing the operating room for orthopaedic surgery.
- Suture kits are ready to use and sterilized by ethylene oxide gas and guaranteed sterile until the primary pack is opened or damaged.