Dolphin skin staple remover is a sterile ready to use staple remover. Dolphin Staple Remover is made from high quality stainless steel and is recommended to be used along with Dolphin Skin Stapler.
Dolphin Skin Staple Remover can be used as a disposable staple remover and it can also be re-used after ensuring effective sterilization.
Dolphin Skin Staple Remover is compatible with most leading brands of skin staplers.
- Staple Remover is made from 100% pure Stainless Steel
- Staple Remover is sterile and ready to use
- Staple Remover is a disposable remover
- Staple Remover can also be re-used after ensuring proper sterilization
- Staple Remover is ergonomic and easy to use
- Staple Remover provides for clear view of the operating site
- Staple Remover's design prevents from pins breaking
- Staple Remover is compatible with other brand of skin staplers
Brand name: DOLPHIN STAPLER
Product: Surgical Skin Stapler
1. This manual designed to assist user for correct use of Dolphin Skin Stapler and Remover, not to provide technical information of skin stapling.
2. This device should be used by only qualified person or physician. Prior to usage of this device, read this manual thoroughly.
Dolphin Skin Stapler has the application in abdominal, gynecological, orthopedic, and thoracic surgery for skin closure. Also, it could be used for variety of skin closures.
Each one staple will be placed when the handle of Dolphin Skin Stapler squeezed. The staples penetrate the skin initially and then formed rectangularly.
Schematic View & Nomenclature:
B. Number of remained staples
C. Center mark
1. For skin closure, by using toothed forceps or tissue approximating device, hold the skin edge together evenly.
2. Place the center mark at the middle of the two skin edges.
3. Squeeze the handle completely. Incompleteness of squeezing handle may cause incomplete forming of staple or improper stapling. Repeat above steps, while maintain same distance between each placed staples until the incision is closed. Any malformed staples should be replaced with a new staple.
Specification of Staple:
Dolphin 35W(include 35 wide staples)
Dolphin Skin Stapler includes 0.57mm diameter stainless steel staples. For the detail specification, refer to the drawings.
1. Original staple specification
2. Formed staple specification
3. Range of forming
Removing Staple Pins Using Dolphin Remover:
1. Place the lower jaw of remover between span of staple and skin.
2. Lift the staple remover only after pressing the handle completely and dispose the removed staple.
B. Lower jaw
C. Removed staple
1. As Dolphin Skin Stapler and Remover is pre-sterilized disposable products, it should not be re-sterilized
2. If the package is damaged or expiry date had passed, it should not be used.
3. Dolphin Skin Staple can be placed directly over bone or viscera. However, operator must have the distance from the surface of skin and bone or viscera more than 6.5mm.
4. Dolphin Skin Staple may cause the allergic reaction to the patient who has the steel allergy.
Under normal temperature preventing humidity and direct ray of light.
5 years from manufacturing date.
Prior to use, read instruction thoroughly.
Disposable product. Do not reuse.
Sterilized by Ethylene Oxide Gas.
The disposal of used skin stapler and remover shall comply with the local requirement.